In this section you will find all important information, updates, forms, and applications pertaining to students and staff of Hillsborough County Public Schools. This includes the descriptions of and applications for all Foundation scholarships and grant awards.
- Every year, the Hillsborough Education Foundation awards more than $900,000 in scholarships to deserving students
- 300 mentors recruited by the Foundation volunteer to work with middle and high school students who have received a Florida Prepaid tuition scholarship from the Foundation.
- More than 600 struggling readers in grades K-2 will read on or above grade level thanks to Hillsborough Reads.
- More than 14,000 sixth graders are able to spend three days learning about the environment at Natures Classroom due to the Hillsborough Education Foundations partnership with the school district.
- Our INVEST program is stimulating a workforce for Floridas skyrocketing demand for skilled technical labor. Students who receive career and technical training usually stay in their community to fill jobs that are locally in demand.
Ways the Foundation Serves Teachers
- The Hillsborough Education Foundation has awarded more than $100,000 in employee scholarships helping more than 100 Hillsborough County Public School employees become certified teachers.
- Annual recognition programs held to honor over 400 teachers and educators.
- The Foundation cultivates hundreds of business partners that work directly with schools and teachers. Many provide funding for classroom grants or materials for the Teaching Tools Free Store.
- The Foundation awards scholarships to teachers seeking additional education.