Volunteer Opportunities with the Hillsborough Education Foundation
The Hillsborough Education Foundation has been successful due to the tremendous support of the Foundations programs within the community.
The Foundation maintains a busy schedule of events and activities throughout the year and is always in need of volunteers to assist. We would be grateful for your help on an occasional or regular basis.
Event Volunteers are needed to help with tasks including:
- Help at the Teaching Tools for Hillsborough Schools Store
- Recognition or Fundraising Events
- Mentoring a scholarship recipient
- Join a workgroup or committee
Office Volunteers are needed to help with tasks including:
- Mailers (copying, stuffing, stamping)
- Data entry
- Reception duties
- Desktop publishing
- Bookkeeping or assisting in accounting office
To volunteer with the Hillsborough Education Foundation please contact Denise Becker at (813) 574-0287.
I enjoy working with the people I meet at the store and the general idea of supplying school needs for children who in some cases need it dearly.
Dottie Saunders, Volunteer